Okay, so if you all want to send me mail, here is my address. Don't send like packing peanuts or anything with your packages or mail. They are super illegal down here. Also please follow all Customs and international laws. You will be shipping through not only the US postal service, but the military and New Zealand. So I don't think y'all can send me booze or anything. It takes like a month for stuff to get here, as in packages. Due to the fact that they only send us all the mail once they have like a pallet full. Flat mail usually gets here faster.
Here is my address.
Phil McCully, RPSC
McMurdo Station-Firehouse
PSC 469 Box 700
APO AP 96599-1035
Please note: All ACTION Ambulance people, Congratulations! The US Gov't hates your website and email. Joe Simone, I don't know what you did to piss off the US gov't, but your site has been blocked. So all Action employees, if y'all want to email me..hit me up on my google email, or post here with your message or address. I can't even think about actionems.com or even actionambulance.com or else the US Marshalls (yes those are the security guys down here) beat the thought out of me with their nightsticks...or my computer just looks at a blank page (same difference right?) Looks like i'll miss all those great "lost scope" and other emails. How will I live? I'll find a way. See y'all later. Stay Safe
Monday, November 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Hey, I found a pair of sharp Oakley Sunglasses in the front of the 117. They're on top of the TV set in Lynn, but if no one claims them they'll make a great Christmas present....Oh how I miss that zany Action e-mail humor.
But for real, what's poppin' fam? Love the T-Morgan reference. Boys becoming men.....men becoming wolves. Genius. Hope all is well and expect Scott Addison to hit you up in a few.
Dude, Scott Addison is gonna be so jealous. We are going to host the southern most game of rugby. Rumor has it that Guinness Book of World Records is coming. Besides that dude. Its not bad. Though I do miss Action and the fightin' 91. Stay up son peace
Sorry to be the barer of bad news, but I don't think 91 (AKA ninety-fun) is even in service anymore...
-Kristen
PS:
I'll be sure to send some tissues to you in the mail.
Dear Lord, Why have you forsaken the Ninety-fun?
That's too bad. I may have to have my own personal memorial service for that ambulance. Oh we'll, I guess I'll have to now love the 119 more. (if steph asks I mean the 123...but for the record dave and me had better times in the 119)
Post a Comment