Finally!!!! So what has been going on for the past week Phil?
Well I'm glad you asked my electronic and online journal entry device...Basically whats been going on is that Raytheon decided that they needed more blood from me. So I had to do another blood test, and of course it takes a couple days to process the results. So i'm not anemic, which is awesome! The next step of the process was to get my military flight, which is of course takes a couple days as well. So the big question you all are asking? When are you leaving Phil?
I'm leaving the 25th of this month for Colorado, and I'm anticipated to be on the ice around the 31st. Spooky scary. I get my plane tickets and all that jazz monday via email. So sorry i've been hard to get a hold of for the past 48 hours/week/month.
I know this is a big difference from my last anticipated date (10/6), but of course we can't help that. So stay tuned, and i'll let you know if anything changes
and of course here are some photo's from the sox game last night, which was awesome. Talk to you all later, see ya

2 comments:
shut the fuck up that you were at that game last night. really? really really? also: those assclowns who left at at the end of the 6th must really be having it rough today.
miss you cuz... let me know if i can visit and i will get in my canoe and start paddling.
alright phil so here's the deal. First of all I'm totally jealous that you were at game 5 in Boston, but at the same time I'm down here in Orlando watching game 6 and 7 and making fun of all the people who think they're baseball fans cause they're rooting for Tampa gay. Anyway the point of this is that I was at universal studios today waiting in line for the spider man thrill ride (which is totally unreal awesome. So is the hulk roller coaster but that's another story). So lime ten people in front of me in line is a dude wearing a McMurdo fire rescue shirt. No shit. I didn't get to talk to him but I thought it was crazy and y better get me one. Love ya bro an good luck down there. PHIL IS THE MAN!!!
Post a Comment