So as I am writing this I was doing work in the Computer lab at the South Pole. One of the best I.T. staffers that we have down here approached me and said..."um Phil do you have a blog?"
To which I replied "uhhh yea". Then he told me that his parents were fans of the blog, small world. So to Mr. and Mrs. Ben Burke's Parents: Thanks for the support and this shout out is just for you guys. Ben is a wicked good IT Help Desk Dude, I think that is his official title...you would be very proud of his excelent work down here.
okay now I have to get back to work. Have a great Monday everyone!
Tuesday, January 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
We like him too, Phil. But we get more interesting info from your blog. So, keep it up. And keep everyone down there safe and sound. Ben's parents.
Hi Phil,
Greg Harnett told me about your blog. It looks great. I hope you don't have to put those Scout winter camping skills to the test down there!
Best,
Jim Repetti
Post a Comment