Monday, August 24, 2009
NZ
Hey y'all. I'm in NEW ZEALAND...which is still better than Old Zealand. I am just posting this up real quick letting you all know that I landed safely. I was wicked lucky and on my flight from LAX to Sidney I was moved to an emergency exit row. So I was able to stretch out for the 14 or so hour flight. It was pretty awesome. So Hopefully I just earned myself a ton of frequent flyer miles, DIA->LAX->Sidney->Chirstchurch. Anyway, I have to go. I'll post more if something exciting happens...but I wanted to let you all know that I am in the future...and awaiting my flight to the ICE. Take care everyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Pictures of Hotel So again? Maybe they have updated since last year? Also can you get me one of those So Sleepy door hangers, THANKS!
Post a Comment