Hey Guys, Here is a user interface tip. When you guys go to my blog, click on the bottom of the weatherbug application. set the location to "McMurdo,Antarctica". By doing that you can see what the current weather I will be enjoying while I'm on my tour of duty down there.
Phew! Okay, I'm setting this blog up, trying to tie up all loose ends here in the States, and attempting to not to have an "MI" before my trip. Everything is running smoothly thus far. With the exception of AMR. No worries though. Nothing major to report at this time. I'll do my best to update this but until I actually leave, this blog won't have anything extremely noteworthy. If you guys have any questions, I think once a week I'll do my best to answer them while I'm down there. The question of Internet access will be interesting once i touch down. Worst case scenario, i'll just keep an electronic journal and publish it when i can. Anywho people. Enjoy.
Friday, September 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
phil when I type in mcmurdo it says nothing found. This is the weatherbug app. I'm talking about. Any suggestions?
Mike, my friend, type "Mcmurdo, Antarctica" it should work.
or you can use this link right here:
http://www.wunderground.com/global/stations/89664.html
Post a Comment