Not to go off on a rant, but I have noticed how the public and the media are defiantly double edged. Especially the media, I think it is because the business that they are in is so cut throat. I think that in Boston, this is really relevant. Especially when Boston FD was going for a contract negotiations, the media were quick to criticize every little move that the Department made. I never thought that it was quite as cut throat, but I guess that is life. Oh well. So because of this, I will have to think more carefully before I post anything...no different from my time at Pole, I suppose.
But enough of that. I'll give you guys the general update. I work on Engine 3, which is the busiest engine in Newton.We have been running a decent amount of calls, and I am learning, which is always exciting. No major fires or pranks yet. So we'll see...I also enrolled into a Fire Science Program at Middlesex Community College, I figure it would be good to have. So That is pretty much everything that is going on. I'll now spend the rest of the post explaining these photos. Take Care.
Here is another shot of the Engine. It is a little old, but it gets the job done. Newton is going to be going for Pierce Fire Engines from now on, so this E-One is a rarity. Not bad though. I do enjoy it. It isn't as loud as the Pierces that we had in Antarctica with the dog house engine in the passenger/crew cab.

No comments:
Post a Comment