Hey y'all. I've been back in Mass for the past two weeks...just to catch you all up: I interviewed and was offered a position on Newton Fire! I just have to take a Physical test and a psychological test this month. So yea, I've been running around a lot catching up with everyone. That is the tough part, but I'm doing my best. I'll keep you all posted and have a cool closing Antarctica chapter of my life up here wicked soon. Take care and stay safe y'all!
Friday, March 5, 2010
Quick update
Hey y'all. I've been back in Mass for the past two weeks...just to catch you all up: I interviewed and was offered a position on Newton Fire! I just have to take a Physical test and a psychological test this month. So yea, I've been running around a lot catching up with everyone. That is the tough part, but I'm doing my best. I'll keep you all posted and have a cool closing Antarctica chapter of my life up here wicked soon. Take care and stay safe y'all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment